Global Delaware is eager to assist Delaware companies that seek to export their products and services to international markets. Our experienced staff provides on-site guidance to businesses that are looking to explore export opportunities or to expand their export activities.
We can help you plan a comprehensive export strategy through:
- Export counseling from our team of professionals that have over 40 years of cumulative experience in the global marketplace. Learn more about our team here.
- Market studies with the help of our foreign trade representatives who represent 6 different countries around the world. Click here to read more about the trade reps.
- Access to foreign buyers and distributors via our Kompass Database access. Contact a team member to explore opportunities for your business.
- Trade missions are planned to connect Delaware businesses with partners overseas. They are planned strategically to maximize productivity. To review the upcoming trade mission calendar, click here.
- Financial assistance is available through the Delaware Market Access Grant, which offers eligible Delaware businesses financial assistance to expand exporting operations. The grant reimburses Delaware businesses up to 50% of all pre-approved, eligible, export marketing expenses up to a maximum of $2,000 per fiscal year per company. Click here to apply.
EXPORT READINESS ASSESSMENT
EXPLORE NEW MARKETS